PDA

View Full Version : Kanyini

Rana
February 17th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Kanyini is an amazing documentary about a story of one of the oldest cultures int he world (Aboriginal) as told my BOB Randall .His story speaks of His culture ..of the four elements that make him ..HIM ..about the past ..beautiful time before whiteman came ..when it all changed ..when these four elements were taken away slowly ..his ties to his Kanyini were cut .his truth spoken in a gentle yet truthful way speaks volumes that radiate into your heart and soul ..he brings kanyini to you thru his way . this documentary has and is used as educational material for an incentive that has been runing for some time "bridging the gap " it WILL move you ..ive had it for some time and we re watched it again two nights ago ..and i realised i would love to Spread the Kanyini further and with you ..it is a gift ..if you would like a copy please PM me ..your name ..your address complete with state ..region country etc exactly how i write it (im hopeles that way) oh and with postcode (ZIP) and ill send it out ..

Love Rana xx

Rana
March 12th, 2010, 07:11 AM
o...k due to the huge response ..thankyou Rory ive sent this out to you wednesday ..id say not many people are interested ..im sensitive ..ill admit and thats fine ..what will be will be ..i "see"