PDA

View Full Version : dear Maia

Rana
January 29th, 2010, 11:28 AM
.. i sit in quiet wonder ..with this crazy mind Father universe created for me ..to experience to learn because his way ward creations called humans have well gone wayward ..disrespected their mother by reaping havoc upon her beautiful surface ..dug into her core removing her blood and healing abilities .. at first you cried ..i even heard you scream mother ..but it only lasted a brief moment ..because even in your grief suffering in pain .. thru disappointment you still did not want to scare me ..with your rage ..yet now you begin your fight .. you are healing your body ..i love you mother Maia .. xx

Rana
February 25th, 2010, 10:59 AM
..and the birds sang louder than before ..the grasses moved in rythym ..trees stood wiser than before ..and the waters flowed faster ,glistening ..how proud shone the sun ..she beamed with radiance of wonder ..everything is as it should be ..not a hair out of place ..even aftyer all that has been stolen from her ..mother maia sat spinning her webs ..curling her toes ..now she could sleep for a moment xx