PDA

View Full Version : In That Which We Believe

Lion Spirit Walker
January 26th, 2010, 07:57 AM
As human beings we have some unique and strong abilities.
With but only a thought we can create illusions of the mind and physical senses. We can restructure the reality by which we surround ourselves. As well as the reality within ourselves on a molectular level.
Through our beliefs we can make ourselves physicaly stronger or weaker. We can bring physical illness to our state of being, as well as the abilities to heal both ourselves and others.
It is all in that which we believe. It is all in that reality we chose to experience.
Now please do not misunderstand. There are experiences that are unique and necessary to our continued growth as sentient beings. Experiences of adversity, joy, and unconditional love.
But often, how we react to these experiences that are ours determines the manner in which we in all truth grow.
Even the deepest sorrow and pain brings forth growth and renewed opportunity. Even in the death of the shell we call the body. All paths lead us forward in our eternal procession of growth.
For some, such as myself, we are afforded the opportunity to decide when and how our life essense leaves the shell. For others, such choosing is done before they enter into this lifetime. And for them they are often taken in the flash of a moment, or taken as a child.
I appreciate this opportunity afforded myself in this lifetime.
And for myself I will continue to live on long into the years of this lifetime. Simply because this is what I believe.
I have come to remember that I am truly the one calling the shots of this my lifetime. And I walk forward into this new day with my eyes once again open. And the wisdom in the understanding of that which I believe.

Kiran
January 26th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Thank you...with grateful tears in my eyes...we move forward.
HUGS

BlueStar
January 26th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Thank you so much for sharing your words of deep truth and inspiration. Absolutely...a necessary reminder. When we know what we really are, we know ourselves to be powerful beyond limit; both the dreamer and the very substance out of which the dream is woven. Thank you again, I am very grateful for your words

Narnia
January 30th, 2010, 02:30 PM
We are all familiar with the common saying 'Seeing is Believing' ..... what about ..... 'Believing is Seeing' ..... (sounds kinda like an ENIGMA track title) ..... :)

BlueStar
January 30th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Absolutey Polly! Also...when we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change.

Lion Spirit Walker
February 2nd, 2010, 01:16 AM
All in the eye of the beholder. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
February 6th, 2010, 06:19 AM
I believe my body will heal...And it does.

Rana
February 8th, 2010, 06:56 AM
... yeah ..and thats when i look at myself and go " look at what you created" wow ..and on days like today ..i try and think ..why ?

Lion Spirit Walker
February 8th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Two states must exist in order for the 'belief' to become reality; first it must come from the totality of our Being. Second, our Being must be totaly in balance.