PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday bluestar

Lion Spirit Walker
January 23rd, 2010, 03:23 AM
Happy 2 days before your Welcome to this Lifetime Day

I'd say you were getting 'old' (hehehe), but we've already covered that.
:biglaugh.2::blink::biglaugh.2:

Lion Spirit Walker
January 23rd, 2010, 03:34 AM
Let me guess. This is you when not in a human shell. :)
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/buddha.jpg

BlueStar
January 23rd, 2010, 02:03 PM
Thanks Michael, you are very quick off the mark, hehe. I feel like I shouldn't have looked at this til my birthday :) Appreciate your birthday wishes, from one 'oldie' to another, haha. And as for the Buddha picture, it is beautiful. The buddha nature has to be our natural innermost essence, one and all of us. Thank you for the beautiful pic and wishes, I hope you are feeling a little better today :two hearts:

SoulChild
January 25th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Greetings to two of my favorite friends! Michael and Rory!!! Happy early birthday to you my friend...and I'll be back to post on your real birthday. I hope you have a pleasant day. My b-day is in July....yeah, the big 35!!!! I am already planning!!! Here I come Beach......ready to get golden!!! Have fun Rory...wish I could call you....hey, hmmm....I think you definitely deserve a voice message......stay tuned...:)

SoulChild
January 25th, 2010, 12:10 AM
Rory, I love you so much :) I am amazed at our internet friendship. Please don't ever leave me! :)

God's Toy
January 25th, 2010, 12:27 AM
Me thinks some things should be in pm's only lol.

Rory, hope you have a wonderful birthday (yep it IS the 25th right now!) enjoy to the maxx dude.

Mr B
January 25th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Happy Birthday Rory!!! We hope you have an amazing, awesome, rockin' day and wish you all the best in the world buddy. :)

Kiran
January 25th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Happy birthday Rory! Hoping you have a wonderful and magical day sweetheart.
All my love :two hearts:

Narnia
January 25th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Happy Birthday dear Rory!!

http://prioryfinepastries.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Birthday-CAke.jpg

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of yummy cake. :two hearts: :giveheart

BlueStar
January 25th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Aww, thank you so much guys! I appreciate it very much and am very grateful for the warm wishes. You've put a big :) on my face. You guys are awesome! :two hearts: Been at a bit of a low ebb lately, so your comments were all the more appreciated and really brightened my day! Love you all

planetlove
January 25th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Happy Birthday .....
Hope your having a great day !!!!!!!May your blessings be continuous ....

little bird
January 25th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Hmm Polly. I hope you slaved in the kitchen for hours just to make that cake in order to take a photo of it for our dear Rory. You'll have to go to the same effort for me as I love cake. Yum.

Rory - our dear friend, I know it's very late in the day but I wish you a very Happy Birthday. And although she's otherwise engaged while watching Peppa Pig on TV, I know Little Toy would love to come on and wish you a Happy Birthday herself.

Have a great time for the rest of your birthday.

Lots of love and hugs from us all in our little nook in Wicklow.

BlueStar
January 25th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Aww thanks Varune and Keira - and Seryn! :)

I know, that cake does look yum Polly! I expect it will be en route via courier? ;) LOL I can but hope. But I've been doing fine for cake actually

Thanks everyone, I've had a good day. I opened my cards this morning and realised I didn't have nearly as many as I used to get, as most my family has passed on to greater pastures now, but I've been blown away by all the birthday wishes I've had online! Awesome, you guys are such wonderful friends and I'm privileged to know each and every one of you :two hearts:

SoulChild
January 25th, 2010, 09:43 PM
PM = Pardon Me! LOL.... Happy B-day Rory...exactly 10 years younger than me ha? ...hehe, have a good day :) okay...I see that was a joke..you are 31! wow....cool :)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 26th, 2010, 08:10 AM
I want so much to tease you my very special friend . Hehehe. But, I will save it for next year.
My love to you my friend.

A-one
January 26th, 2010, 09:27 AM
Hey Rory,

:Teambouncing: Wanted to wish you a (belated) birthday..!:Teambouncing:
Hope you made it your day...! And will make it -your- new year..

All the best and hope to hear/read more of your posts here @ MW..!

A-one.

BlueStar
January 26th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Thank you so much guys, I appreciate the wishes so much!

31 is indeed the age Elizabeth, it seems a little worse than turning 30, because when you're 30 you're just 30, but when you're 31 you're "in your 30s" LOL! Thankfully I remind myself its just the container that is moving up the scale! Haha.

And Michael, you can tease away! Or indeed save it for next year, maybe by then I'll be completely "old enough" to handle it LOL ;) Much love to you all :two hearts:

Tzvika
January 26th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Hey Rory, happy belated birthday (sorry i'm late) :)

BlueStar
January 27th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Thanks Tzvika!! Birthday wishes muchly appreciated :)

Rana
January 29th, 2010, 10:29 AM
sorry my friend i missed your birthday ive been so preoccupied .. Happy birthday xx hope it was special one x

BlueStar
January 29th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Thank you Rana, time is relative, so don't worry, I appreciate the wishes very much. Hope you are doing well :two hearts: