PDA

View Full Version : Close-Encounters-of-the-third-Kind

planetlove
January 21st, 2010, 03:45 AM
Just got this Classic on Blu Ray.....

http://www.covershut.com/covers/Close-Encounters-Of-The-Third-Kind-1977-Front-Cover-4096.jpg

MystEerieUsOne
January 21st, 2010, 04:35 AM
gafac.... gafac... :mr_cool That's code for...well, code, I suppose. A way to communicate! Works for me.

I love the mathematical inference of this movie. It's my math mind that primarily has all the pre/realizations.

It's all patterned and repetitious, and aliens wouldn't be able to escape that reality anymore than anyone else. If they were coming into our lives, they would have to be a reflection of ourselves in some way.

Wouldn't it be intriguing if 2012 would be the year of the first (at least documented) alien encounter? 12 21 2012 is the math of the distracted mind running into itself, so it would be cool if it projected that out and ran into the alien aspect of itself, collectively. As long as they were friendly aliens, that is. Hard to expect that reflection from such a violent world culture going on these days. :7hit (1):

planetlove
January 21st, 2010, 04:46 AM
Hello M1 ...
Its been a while..... only tonight I was thinking of you and here you are .....
This movie is symbolic in such a way that we all get our own encounters and such visions but for this guy his vision led to his reality and then his being taken into the ship at the end of the movie...
I truely loved that .. for it is this that will happen to most of us as we exit this body ....down the rabbit hole and into the light ......

the intelligence that is the Higher self will descend into the self and such communications as seen in this flick will be of ease i believe...
and yes the violent culture ....might cause havoc .....

As for what you mentioned 2012 will prove to be what we have all been waiting for ....in many ways than we can imagine .......
I am patiently awaiting this rise in consciousness .....

Love Hugs and Kisses
V

SoulChild
January 21st, 2010, 06:20 AM
Makes me want to listen to "Back to the Rivers of Belief".....

MystEerieUsOne
January 21st, 2010, 06:45 AM
Missed you, too! :) Good to be back!

What do you suppose is going to be the impact on the world of reasoning if nothing happens on 2012...as opposed to The Nothing happening, that is!...?

planetlove
January 21st, 2010, 11:23 AM
The illusion of fear that is created with such a specific date and time serves a great purpose !!!!!!!!
I will sit back and watch the world use fear ....in a desperate way to ....increase there own growth and raise there own spiritual flame....
The movie 2012 and books have already started the illusion of fear in this way...

In other words.....the way I see it ..fear has a great purpose....and its not a bad thing.....
people will realize in time that FEAR IS an illusion and the building block principle in the raising of there own consciousness ..

I think i said that twice in 2 different ways ....

maybe therin lies the truth in what i speak...

"Fly through a bit of turbulence in a airplane and see what happens ....everyone starts to pray ...it becomes a bunch of people praying for there own lives....

the purpose is a re-connection with there own truth ......

when in fact "being the truth" was all that they really needed to know in the first place....

Glad your back .....
How are you feeling these days...

MystEerieUsOne
January 25th, 2010, 09:04 AM
I promise I'll be back soon to answer your question. I've been wanting to but hesitating because I'm not sure I know the answer myself lately. Every new precognition that manifests sends me into a...deeply contemplative *place* in my soul that takes me a while to climb back out of.

This morning I watched a new documentary on the horrific tsunami, a very graphic one, and I found myself with tears pouring down my face at the reality that I *knew* about its approaching for months, bombarded with relentless visual flashes that saw it all, and even knew where, but... what's a messenger without a receiver?!

Of course, then I was watching a new Bigfoot documentary, and they kept talking about how it is suspicious that no remains are ever found, anywhere...and my mind immediately went, aha! I've got it! THEY must be the extraterrestrials!!!! That would solve two mysteries with one stone!

(Did I just say that?)

MystEerieUsOne
February 21st, 2010, 01:03 AM
This movie is on tv tonight! :)

planetlove
May 13th, 2010, 02:58 PM
8j3j9nYgP4w