October 31st, 2008, 09:54 AM
Second post!!! Yeahh finally made it!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

God's Toy
October 31st, 2008, 11:21 AM
Good to see you here Lorri!

:)

Kiran
October 31st, 2008, 12:19 PM
*breathes deeply*....its good to finally be home. And this will be home I think...!

little bird
October 31st, 2008, 02:51 PM
Hello!

Been a crappy day so only getting on now. Had hoped to join sooner but oh well...3rd member I am!

Great to be here. Can't wait to see it develop

Kiran
October 31st, 2008, 03:15 PM
Hey all the family's here now...!!! Sorry about the day you're having Kiera but happy to know you found your way home.

HUGS

God's Toy
October 31st, 2008, 03:21 PM
nice to see ya k!

Welcome indeed :)

Lotts of work to do on this message board but we have all the time in the world to do it.

Have fun and remember please let us know if you have any ideas!

little bird
November 3rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
Home is the word for it alright! Can't wait to see this place evolve!

God's Toy
November 3rd, 2008, 10:39 AM
everybody! we just got our very first google spider !
that's it now, we are part of internet history !

:Hbounce

Kiran
November 3rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
YeeaayyyY!! I have started posting invites so we're officially up and running then! :clap

SoulChild
November 3rd, 2008, 02:55 PM
Greetings guys!

Wow, so this is brand new...and I will soon be considered one of the oldies! Yes, this is cool! How is everyone doing! I am great, just ran a marathon yesterday....I am hurting a little, but as long as I stay still and try not to walk too much, I will be alright!

Thanks for the invite! I will visit, and post often :good2

Everything looks great!!!

God's Toy
November 3rd, 2008, 03:13 PM
Hi!
Welcome to Mysterious Wisdom!

We are still setting everything up so things will get better over time but we are open for members so bring em in!

I really hope you enjoy our new board, it's something different that's for sure.

Hope you have fun and post offten!

:good:

Kiran
November 3rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
HI Soulchild
Good to see you found us here :) Yes its very new but its really more along the lines of spirituality etc...Look forward to your posts and if you need anything, give me a shout :)

BlueStar
November 3rd, 2008, 05:46 PM
Hey guys - my first post (you might know me by more more familiar username of Django - felt like it was time for a change in name and 'Amoyan' is a name that resonates more closely).

It's great to be here - and I'm very grateful for the invite. Ooooh - cool new smileys, I love them! :clap :good::Hbounce :good2

Nice to see some familiar faces - hi to God's Toy, nice to see you here! And hi to Soulchild - I havent had the chance to say it yet, but congratulations on your marathon!! Really proud of you - well done!!! :drinks

God's Toy
November 3rd, 2008, 05:54 PM
Nice to see some familiar faces - hi to God's Toy, nice to see you here!

:meet_you

And it's good to be back at the helm!

welcome indeed my friend, hope you enjoy your time with us.

Yep it's a little different but it's long over due.

searched for a long time for those little smileys, happy you like em, going to add more too.

Have fun!

BlueStar
November 3rd, 2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks GT! :hi: It's super great to see you again, as I have to tell you we were all upset to see you leave the EMB. But, as in life - it's always onwards and upwards and I'm just glad to see you here and excited to be a part of this new forum :worship

Take care and speak soon

Rory

God's Toy
November 3rd, 2008, 08:56 PM
Thanks friend! I'm always here for ya.

Lots of work left on the forum but we will get there in the end.

Hope you enjoy your time. :)

:drinks

Kiran
November 4th, 2008, 08:19 AM
HI Rory

Welcome to our new home :) Glad to see you stop by and look forward to reading your posts!
:Hbounce

little bird
November 4th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Welcome Rory! Nice to see you here! :)

Rana
November 5th, 2008, 10:05 AM
hey everyone .. lorri i agree ..it feels like "home" (phew) .. sigh of absolute relief ..i need these forums ..they complete part of me ..:yahoo:

Kiran
November 5th, 2008, 10:09 AM
hey everyone .. lorri i agree ..it feels like "home" (phew) .. sigh of absolute relief ..i need these forums ..they complete part of me ..:yahoo:

You're not the only one honey :)
The family is gathering....:Hbounce

God's Toy
November 5th, 2008, 11:38 AM
And that's why it is here.

. . . and us for that matter.

with meta my friends.

Stargazer
November 7th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Hi Peter good to see you here and we miss you badly at the EMB........Life is a wheel of changes.........But everything happens for a reason........."What has happened was good,What's happening is also good....What's gonna happen will also be good".........

Well i guess i am late here:cray....but it's never too late,i thank Lorri for letting us know about this site.......I see many of my friends from EMB are here...Soulchild,Sphinx,Django,Lorri....Hi to all my friends and i am looking forward to be a active member here:yahoo:

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 12:31 PM
You are very welcome and glad to see you here :) Look forward to your posts and if you need anything, just holler!! :hi:

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Hi Peter good to see you here and we miss you badly at the EMB........Life is a wheel of changes.........But everything happens for a reason........."What has happened was good,What's happening is also good....What's gonna happen will also be good".........

Well i guess i am late here:cray....but it's never too late,i thank Lorri for letting us know about this site.......I see many of my friends from EMB are here...Soulchild,Sphinx,Django,Lorri....Hi to all my friends and i am looking forward to be a active member here:yahoo:

Hi and welcome to MW my dear! We hope you have a wonderful time here and post often.

Your words put it best my friend , everythig for a reason and things will be good.

I always here, if you want to talk about anythig and am here to help in whatever way I can.

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Hello everybody, it's me, the same MQ from you know where. Peter, Kiera i missed you both very much and i am glad to see you two again.:Hbounce

Also i see some familiar faces around here, i guess the family is gathering again. That's awesome.:yahoo:

Thank you Lorri for the link.:loveyou:

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 03:35 PM
You are very welcome and yes, some familiar faces but maybe different names :)
Glad you made it and if you need anything, let me know :) and maybe post a bit about yourself in Hi from Me?

Mr. Brightside
November 7th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Wow this is nice, its like the EMB in a parallel universe :) with some friendly old faces (even better) Hi Lorri, Peter, and everybody else .:Hbounce

I hope this board takes of its a great idea

Gollum....... aka Guybrush Threepwood

Its great having a short username :cool:

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Hi Gollum

Glad you decided to join us. Yes its something that has been talked about for at least the past year...a seperate site covering the other aspects of certain topics.
Anyways, look forward to your posts :)

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Wow this is nice, its like the EMB in a parallel universe :) with some friendly old faces (even better) Hi Lorri, Peter, and everybody else .:Hbounce
I hope this board takes of its a great idea
Gollum....... aka Guybrush Threepwood
Its great having a short username :cool:

Hi, Guybrush Threepwood! (wow fingers were sore from that one)

It's really good to have you with us dude!

It's only starting out so this is where we find out what works and what needs to be twicked, have a look on the forums, join in and if you like suggest an idea or wo.

Have fun and thanks for being a part of this :)

:good

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Hello everybody, it's me, the same MQ from you know where. Peter, Kiera i missed you both very much and i am glad to see you two again.:Hbounce

Also i see some familiar faces around here, i guess the family is gathering again. That's awesome.:yahoo:

Thank you Lorri for the link.:loveyou:

Hi Maik!! Wow another cool member join up! *does a happy dance*... oh wait better still, we have a 'happy dance' smiley now: :Hbounce

Well as Ive said, have a look round post away and remember I'm always here if you need help, have a suggestion or want to have fun. :good

Enjoy!

:cool:

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Hehehe, you bet i will have fun. Don't worry, you're not going to lose me. I'll stay here forever. Thanks Peter!!!:drinks

BlueStar
November 8th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Hey Stargazer/Naveen, Mathius Quest, Little Bird and everyone else who said hello!! It's great to see y'all here. I've just realised that I'm gonna have to allow for some extra internet time so I can spent some quality time in this place - it's got the feeling of family about it already! :Hbounce Hope you all have a great weekend peeps.

PS Hi to Guybrush as well - you have a knack for choosing really fantastic usernames! :)

Mr B
November 8th, 2008, 12:32 PM
It's great to see you too Amoyan. :Hbounce Thanks for the awesome welcome. :drinks :hello:

Mr. Brightside
November 8th, 2008, 12:35 PM
PS Hi to Guybrush as well - you have a knack for choosing really fantastic usernames! :)

Thanks Amoyan,:bow although I regretted picking Guybrush Threepwood on the EMB the first time I had to type it in, Thought I would pick something a bit shorter for this site ;)

Enkde
November 9th, 2008, 03:02 PM
My post here has the number 36 :Hbounce

K, Have a nice day and enjoy every moment of life

Sounak MC
November 11th, 2008, 05:23 AM
Hi everybody...Peter Souls Child.... Django...oops I mean Amoyan and lorri...At last Im here too......:drinks

God's Toy
November 11th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Welcome! :hi:

Enjoy the forum my friend!

Have fun and post often

:)

Kiran
November 11th, 2008, 08:28 AM
So glad to see so many familiar people on the Boards and Peter...so glad you decided to go ahead with this!!! We were talking about a site like this for so long....seems kinda funny now its finally here :) Hmmm...that made me smile and feel all gushy!! I need to hug someone....:arms:

BlueStar
November 11th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Hey Sounak and Enkde (and anyone else I haven't said hi to :)) It's great to have everyone here :clap:drinks

God's Toy
November 11th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Yep for sure Lorri, its odd how things worked out in the end. . . For the better no question.

Mr B
November 11th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Hi everybody...Peter Souls Child.... Django...oops I mean Amoyan and lorri...At last Im here too......:drinks

Hello Sounak MC, welcome to MW. Glad you could join us.:Hbounce I hope you enjoy your stay here and we look forward to your posts. :drinks

Mr B
November 11th, 2008, 12:50 PM
So glad to see so many familiar people on the Boards and Peter...so glad you decided to go ahead with this!!! We were talking about a site like this for so long....seems kinda funny now its finally here :) Hmmm...that made me smile and feel all gushy!! I need to hug someone....:arms:

Come here honey, i'll give you a big hug. :arms:

I am glad that this Board is up. Home sweet home. :worship

Kiran
November 11th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Come here honey, i'll give you a big hug. :arms:

I am glad that this Board is up. Home sweet home. :worship

Aah...thanks so much!! I needed that :good